[CT Birds] Bluff Point

Chris Elphick elphick at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 2 10:56:13 EDT 2016

Morning flight was moderately good this morning, but did not last for long.  I counted about 500 warblers, with the vast majority of those identified redstarts (~115). Fair numbers of magnolias and black-throated blues too.  Highlights were 2 nighthawks, 2 yellow-bellied flycatchers (one at the corner quickly IDed by Nick Bonomo, and one in the woods later), a worm-eating warbler in the woods, and 2 dickcissel flyovers (not heard by me).  Chris Elphick @ssts Storrs, CT elphick at sbcglobal.net