[CT Birds] Fwd: Sherwood Island State Park | eBird Hotspots | eBird

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:31:49 EDT 2016

CT Birders,
I am requesting that you click on the link below and check to see if there are any species you may have seen at Sherwood Island SP but is missing from the eBird hotspot list. Please contact me with the missing species and date if possible so I can enter it into the eBird Sherwood Island Archives. I appreciate your help. As of today, Sherwood Island SP is tied with Greenwich Point Park as the number one eBird hotspots to bird in our state. The Painted Bunting I found this morning was Sherwood's #304 documented bird species.

> http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L280564?yr=all&m=&rank=mrec
>
> Best regards,
> Tina Green
Westport