[CT Birds] Any Say's Phoebe updates?

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 14:49:20 EDT 2016

About halfway up orchard near top of hill along fence line was one Clay
colored Sparrow, a fall migrant regular here, among hundreds of Palm
Warblers. Flocks of Chipping are around too.

I last saw Say's maybe 115 or 120? The bird was on the last visible post
through the fence doing the downward trip. I left the Say's spot at 150ish
so not sure since but many birders we know were there. Photos later.

Scott

On Sunday, September 18, 2016, Frank Mantlik <mantlik at sbcglobal.net