[CT Birds] Stratford Red Knot

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Sep 12 10:24:12 EDT 2016

One Red Knot among the Black-bellied Plovers on the rocks off Short Beach, seen from Stratford Point.  I'm also pretty sure I heard an American Golden-Plover.  Scott had a decent morning for landbirds, but I will let him give that report.

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:

Plants for Birds!
Find the best plants in your area on Audubon's new Plants for Birds Database here<http://ct.audubon.org/plantsforbirds>