[CT Birds] Stratford Point 9/12 Lincoln's+

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at rtpi.org
Mon Sep 12 10:27:49 EDT 2016

Stratford Point early AM 9/12 highlights included: 1 LINCOLN'S SPARROW,
2 Least Flycatchers, Red-breasted Nuthatch, Ruby-crowned Kinglet, 40+
Common Yellowthroats, 7 American Redstarts, Black-throated Blue Warbler,
Pine Warbler, 6 Palm Warbler, 8 Savannah Sparrow, Swamp Sparrow,
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, 5 Ruby-throated Hummingbirds, 2 Eastern Phoebe,
and definitely more migrant House Wren and Gray Catbirds among the

Not much photo-wise, but I did get the Lincoln's (didn't process yet).
Here are a few recent Stratford Point photo links...

Red-breasted Nuthatch with a pine nut and posing on a branch:
One of the many Least Flys we've seen this fall:
Some of the 7 Palm Warblers from Saturday, more early birds:

Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation & Outreach Coordinator
311 Curtis Street
Jamestown, NY 14701-9620