[CT Birds] Chickadees, Titmice hawking

Katherine Hampton kestrelove at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:46:17 EDT 2016

>From Willington, CT much of the summer (late submission)

Back capped Chickadees, Titmice seen "hawking" Moths at our screens....Did
not know they did this!

Also Eastern Blue Jays galore (many nested around us in our woodland

Haven't heard Pee Wee since last weekend, but haven't been up early so
might have missed it......

Last weekend up early and there seemed to be many NUTHATCHES moving through
our property as heard AMAZING chattering back and forth.......

That's it for now.

WOULD LOVE to connect with other birders who live in QUIET CORNER!!!!!
(Northeastern CT) to travel together.....

Not working and able to carpool, etc.  Need help with DIRECTIONS
though....Have excellent new, small car but no GPS.....

Kathy Hampton
Kestrelove at gmail.com