[CT Birds] COA Bulletin for Fall 2016

Stephen Broker ls.broker at cox.net
Wed Sep 14 16:56:13 EDT 2016

Dear Birders,

I expect to have the Fall 2016 issue of the COA Bulletin posted on the COA website in the next day or two and mailed out to the membership shortly thereafter.  This issue contains a message from Kathy Van Der Aue (president of COA) on the organization’s recent activities in the area of conservation, announcement of the Lighthouse Point Park Fall Migration Festival and schedule, a write-up on COA workshops by Chris Loscalzo, an extract from Patrick Comins’ Audubon Connecticut article, “Revitalizing Coastal Habitat at Stratford Point”, Recent Bird Sightings (with emphasis on seasonal breeding birds), and “Twenty-Five Years Ago in The Connecticut Warbler”.

In the meantime, I’d like to remind you of this Sunday’s LPP Fall Migration Festival.  The complete schedule can be found at:  http://www.cityofnewhaven.com/parks/news/media/2016MigrationFestFlyer.pdf <http://www.cityofnewhaven.com/parks/news/media/2016MigrationFestFlyer.pdf>.  This annual event is not to be missed.

Steve Broker, on behalf of COA