[CT Birds] Any Say's Phoebe updates?

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 12:34:15 EDT 2016

Yes it's been here making a loop at the northern end of the orchard on the
water company (east other side of fence) side, near ALT land then moving
down the hill and back up. Viewable through fence. Many many other birders
here. Photos obtained by many. Olive sided Fly continues. CT Warb
continues. Both at northern end of orchard along tree line. Stay on ALT
property please! Present now. Was on the in between fence too.

Be mindful of where you park as well please. We love our neighbors and want
to keep everyone happy.

Scott (ALT Land Management)

--
Scott Kruitbosch