[CT Birds] Any Say's Phoebe updates?

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 18 13:48:24 EDT 2016

Additional directions.
Take Merritt Pkwy exit in Fairfield for CT-58. Go north on 58 several miles, past Old Bluebird Inn. . From roadside parking at intersection of Norton and Freeborn, walk N on gravel gated road, take right on blue trail, then right on magenta to orchard. Go thru gate and walk left (north) to hedgerow at n edge of cornfield. Thanks Jeremy Nance!

****ALSO! Some (Mark Danforth , Jeremy?) saw and photographed an unidentified SEEDEATER/ SEEDFINCH at same hedgerow this morning.

Frank Mantlik
Sent from my iPhone