[CT Birds] Say's Phoebe-NO

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:05:52 EDT 2016

The Dixon's,AJ Hand,and I did have the CT Warbler. I also thought I might have had the Say's Phoebe fly by on the other side of the north fence. I saw a bird very briefly fly up like a flycatcher with a pale orangey peachy belly and long dark tail and disappear. Never could relocate it.

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone