[CT Birds] Stratford Point "birdy" today

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Sun Sep 25 08:51:03 EDT 2016

Scott reports it is "super birdy" down at Stratford Point this morning and some more eyes would help to ensure things don't slip by unnoticed. So far Lincoln's Sparrow and Ovenbird are the best finds, but you never know what you can find there on a "birdy" day.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115

Your Legacy is Audubon's Future!