[CT Birds] Canary yes Re: Stratford Point "birdy" today

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Sun Sep 25 09:10:04 EDT 2016

Scott reports the Yellow-fronted Canary is still at the Point today singing from the fence line.  I know it's not a "Countable" bird, but it is a really cool bird to see/hear.   Native to Africa, they are much smaller than your typical pet shop canary, more like a siskin with a bold canary-like song.   Here is a shot of him from the other day: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154119514019480&set=p.10154119514019480&type=3&theater

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115

Your Legacy is Audubon's Future!