[CT Birds] NVAS Program by Julian Hough

SOPHIE ZYLA sophiezyla at snet.net
Mon Sep 19 10:29:23 EDT 2016

Phantasms & Fallacies: The Pitfalls in Bird Identification by Julian Hough
Why do some people find an inordinate amount of rarities? Why are some individual birds misidentified by large groups of people? In this entertaining talk, Julian Hough answers these questions - and more - by looking at the connection between our brain and the process of bird identification and how we all are susceptible to making mistakes in the field.

Join Naugatuck Valley Audubon Society at Kellogg Environmental Center, 500 Hawthorne Ave, Derby, CT
Wed 9/21 at 7PM   Donation $5.00 non-members, $3.00 members, under 12 free.

Happy Birding,
Sophie ZylaBeacon Falls