[CT Birds] OT: Hawk Migration Association - Cape May Weekend Get-together

streatham2003 at aol.com streatham2003 at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 16:58:32 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Excuse the “commercial” interruption (thanks to Roy forOKing it), but I thought Connecticut birders and hawkwatchers might beinterested in the Hawk Migration Association Get-together Weekend in Cape Maythis October. October 14-16, HMANA will be running the first in what we hopewill be a series of low-cost, self-drive events around the country in Cape May,New Jersey. HMANA will provide participants with local expert leadership on theground (this trip is led by Cape May Bird Observatory Migration CountCoordinator Tom Reed) and a weekend long itinerary which you can keep to asmuch as you would like to.

If you’ve ever been to a HMANA Conference, or on one of ourlonger tours, you will know that one of the best things about them is theopportunity to meet and make friends with hawkwatchers from across the countrywho love hawks and hawkwatching just as much as you do. Our trips and tours helpHMANA fund our outreach and advocacy work as well as keep www.hawkcount.org online and support our hawkwatch fund(which supports watches across the Americas).

For more on this event checkout the HMANA website at: http://www.hmana.org/hmana-get-together-cape-may-nj/

Luke Tiller, Altadena CA (ex Wilton CT)

OK back to Say’s Phoebes and White-winged Doves….