[CT Birds] Philly Vireo Audubon Greenwich

ryanmac335 at gmail.com ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 09:18:40 EDT 2016

Had a brief but good look at a Philadelphia Vireo in the front field next to the hawkwatch this morning at Audubon Greenwich. Not much else in the area but other migrants included Blue-Headed Vireo, Magnolia Warbler, Parula and my first Ruby-Crowned Kinglet of the season. As long as winds persist from the North for a bit we hope to have another solid hawk flight in the morning after 700 Broad-Wings and 200 Sharp-Shins came through yesterday.
-Ryan MacLean

Sent from my iPhone