[CT Birds] Connecticut Warblers

Stefan Martin nafets519 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 11:31:54 EDT 2016

There have been a ton of Connecticut Warbler reports recently, with some reports indicating 2-4 birds at a given location.. This makes me think one of two things.. Either this is an exciting year for observing this species, or, they are being misidentified in the field. This species is not the easiest to identify and often gives short or fleeting views. I encourage everyone to do their best to obtain photos of these birds, especially if posting for historical records. Thanks, and good luck out there!

Stefan Martin