[CT Birds] 9/26 Wallingford, Orange-crowned +

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:40:55 EDT 2016

I spent a nice couple hours around Wallingford this morning. The
community gardens (part of Vietnam Veterans Memorial Park) were
active. Highlights were an ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLER and a few LINCOLN'S
SPARROWS.

Nearby Mackenzie Reservoir had 240 Canada Geese (no idea how many of
these are early migrants versus local breeders) plus my first RUDDY
and RING-NECKED DUCKS of the season.

I'll get a couple photos of the Orange-crowned onto my blog sometime soonish.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT
www.shorebirder.com