[CT Birds] Grasshopper Sparrow Continues

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Tue Sep 27 15:47:53 EDT 2016

The Grasshopper Sparrow continues, with Mike Warner and Tom Murray, in the previously reported location.  Also Mike had a Lincoln's Sparrow and there is an Eastern Towhee.   I have scattered seed in the area to supplement the existing "wild" seeds.    I will be here until about 5 PM.  We have some construction starting so I will have to close the gate when I leave this evening and the point may be closed outright for some periods in the coming weeks.  Please email me if you think you might visit outside of business hours.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/StratfordPoint/