[CT Birds] Frigatebird search

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 11:34:12 EDT 2016

No frigatebird from Haddam Meadows or Deep River. A river boat ride with Andy Griswold from Deep River to Old Saybrook also came up empty, except for some 20-25 Forster's Terns. I am off to work.

Phone/text network = call your friends. If you tell your friends, and they tell their friends, and so on...the word gets out quickly.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT

Sent from my iPhone