[CT Birds] The Coastal Center's Hidden Gems Bird Walks continue in October

Frank Gallo fgallo at ctaudubon.org
Fri Sep 30 16:22:01 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm continuing my Hidden Gems bird walks series to Milford and Stratford Parks. We hope you can join us....

Hidden Gems Series: Bird Walks in Milford & Stratford Parks
7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
Sunday, October 2: Silver Sands State Park - Warblers and other migrants
Saturday, October 8: Wilcox Park, Milford - Migrants and early waterfowl
Saturday, October 22: Boothe Park, Stratford - Hawks and other migrants
Saturday, November 12 : Eisenhower Park (Community Gardens) - Sparrows
Saturday, November 19: Milford Point - Thanksgiving Duck run

Milford and Stratford are blessed with many wonderful parks. Expert birder Frank Gallo, Director of Connecticut Audubon's Coastal Center (CAS), has handpicked the best sites to explore in autumn, from hidden gems, such as Booth Park, to more well-known sites, such as Silver Sands State Park. Frank will guide walkers to a variety of species of seasonal birds at each location. No experience necessary. Binoculars are available upon request. Preregistration recommended. Contact Louise at 203-878-7440 x 502 to register and to request binoculars. Meet at each park; directions will be provided.

Fee: Weekly $9 per walk ($5 seniors, $7 CAS members)

Frank

Frank Gallo
Senior Naturalist,
Coastal Center at Milford Point