[CT Birds] 8 White t Sparrow plus

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 2 14:25:48 EDT 2016

This morning I discovered a great birding spot here in Torrington. The St Francis Cemetary. It borders the Housitonic River, and I found a trail that is just between the river and cemetary and was loaded with birds! In the Cemetary were many Bluebirds and well over 100 Chipping Sparrow. Listed below are the birds I counted along the trail and river.
1 Savannah Sparrow14 Song Sparrow8 White t Sparrow8 Yellow Rumped Warbler5 Palm Warbler2 Pine Warbler1 Winter Wren
and so many other common birds. Their is so many weeds here like Rag weed and such that the birds were hiding in and needed to be pished out in the open. Just wonder what birds I missed this morning? Im going to bird here more often now.
Paul Carrier - Harwinton