[CT Birds] Big Sit! tomorrow...

Frank Gallo peeplo at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 12:19:56 EDT 2016

> The International 'Big Sit!' is back, and we need your support!
This year, our Surf Scopers birding team (Patrick Dugan, Tina Green, Frank Mantlik) will once again compete in the International Big Sit! Competition. Their goal is to raise $5000 to support the Coastal Center at Milford Point. Our team will occupy the outer observation platform at Milford Point to try to see more than 100 bird species sitting in one place. Their 22-year cumulative total is a remarkable 188 species seen from within a 17-foot circle.