[CT Birds] Guided bird walk?

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 3 20:12:37 EDT 2016

Hi Tom,
On Wednesday, 10/5, I will be leading a New Haven Bird Club bird walk at Lighthouse Point Park, New Haven. It begins at 8am, and will probably last about 3 hours. It is open to all, free of charge. We meet at the hawk watch site: at the park entrance booths, bear left, then turn right just past the small butterfly garden; the hawk watch site is the open area with 1-2 picnic tables straight ahead.
(In addition, the hawk watch will be manned daily by a variety of volunteers).

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone