[CT Birds] Many Junco plus Warblers

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 10 17:34:36 EDT 2016

Took ride up to the Salisbury CT and Canaan Mt areas and saw several large groups of Junco and some White t Sparrow along the road sides. Also at home in Harwinton, I had the best warbler wave I've had all year so far. Many Yellow rumps, 3 BT Green, 1 Pine, 1 Blackburnian and many others I didn't get to see well enough to tell species. They didn't stay long, but I would guess I saw at least 50-60 Warblers pass through. Guess they know its FROST time up here tonight...
Paul Carrier - Harwinton