[CT Birds] Greater White-Fronted Goose

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 23:23:39 EDT 2016

I stopped by Mackenzie Reservoir a bit later and did not have the
GWFG, but I did see the continuing Barnacle x Canada Goose hybrid
among some 500 Canadas. One of the Canadas had a yellow neck band
'G73', which was likely banded in Greenland. I will submit this info.

I've posted some photos from today's excellent migration at Lighthouse
Pt at this link:
http://www.shorebirder.com/2016/10/todays-diurnal-migration.html

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT