[CT Birds] Stratford Point Sparrows

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 10:05:44 EDT 2016

And Zach and I just found a Nelson's Sparrow, a rare new species for me for
Stratford Point, in the bird garden nearest the building and now the
adjacent pollinator meadow with Patrick. Tons of sparrows here, like
yesterday, but without the blow you over wind.

Scott

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Photographer: http://www.scottkruitbosch.com/