[CT Birds] name on list serve test

David Funke dfunke2121 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 09:32:06 EDT 2016

When I first joined this list service I saw this come up as an issue.  Most
emails should allow you to create a "signature" so that ur name (and
city/state if u want) will automatically populate so you don't have to do
it every time.  Hope this helps to make this easier for some who forget to
put their name/location.

David Funke, Manchester CT

On Oct 12, 2016 9:28 AM, "Frank Mantlik via CTBirds" <