[CT Birds] Groton-Bluff Point State Park -Oct 15, 2016

James Sherwonit jsherwonit at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 19:12:20 EDT 2016

     Went to Bluff Point Park this morning in Groton  at sunrise.There was a very good fallout of birds but most went right over and I could not ID.Large flocks of Juncos, Blue Headed Vireo, Ruby Crowned kinglets.Also was able to ID A black throated blue warbler, chestnut sided and golden crowned kinglet.Full ebird report below.
Jim Sherwonit Old Saybrook
Subject: eBird -- Groton-Bluff Point State Park - 41.3401x-72.0334 -- Oct 15, 2016

Groton-Bluff Point State Park - 41.3401x-72.0334
Oct 15, 2016
7:00 AM

Comments: Huge fallout of juncos, ruby crown kinglets, blue headed vireo and yellow rump.  Many birds flew over that I could not ID.

X Red-bellied Woodpecker
X Downy Woodpecker
X Northern Flicker
X Eastern Phoebe
X Blue-headed Vireo
X Blue Jay
X American Crow
X Black-capped Chickadee
X Tufted Titmouse
X Red-breasted Nuthatch
X White-breasted Nuthatch
X Brown Creeper
X Golden-crowned Kinglet
X Ruby-crowned Kinglet
X American Robin
X Northern Mockingbird
X European Starling
X Northern Parula
X Bay-breasted Warbler
X Black-throated Blue Warbler
X Yellow-rumped Warbler
X Dark-eyed Junco
X Song Sparrow
X Swamp Sparrow
X Northern Cardinal

Number of Taxa: 25

Sent from my iPhone

________________________________

<BR>
<BR>
Visit us at our website: http://www.stvinc.com

The information contained in this electronic message is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
informed that any dissemination, copying or disclosure of the
material contained herein, in whole or in part, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify STV and purge this message.