bcoutermarsh at sbcglobal.net bcoutermarsh at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 11 08:59:10 EDT 2016

Hello AllThere was a post earlier mentioning Konald pond in Woodbridge. It was stated it was a private pond. Oddly enough I had just spoken to CT DEP about that pond recently.
Does the person who posted know if it is permissible to kayak on that pond? The DEP mentioned that as long as there were no signs indicating against it that it should be ok. I don't think that would be the case though for a private pond.
Thanks for any information.
BrianBethany CT