[CT Birds] Brant push Monday morning

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Oct 17 13:33:00 EDT 2016

To add to Frank's report.   I had a Red-breasted Nuthatch this morning at the Point, a hen Northern Pintail mixed in with the Brant flock off the north shore of Stratford Point and a Prairie Warbler mixed in with some Palm Warblers.   Also, a big push of Black-capped Chickadees and Tufted Titmice.  Perhaps another indication of an irruption year coming up.  I'm also pretty sure I heard a Dickcissel over by the garage, but never got a look.  Also a gorgeous "gray ghost" Northern Harrier.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/StratfordPoint/
https://www.facebook.com/AudubonAlliance/

Plants for Birds!
Find the best plants in your area on Audubon's new Plants for Birds Database here
...and check out this cool video about the campaign here!