[CT Birds] Stratford Point Terns

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Oct 21 14:06:45 EDT 2016

There are two terns mixed in with the Laughing Gull flock off the north short of the Point.  One was a Forster's Tern, but the other seemed to have a lot darker primaries.  I will try to scope it to get an ID.

The gate should be open until 5 or so now today.    This weekend the gate will be closed since neither Scott nor I are around this weekend.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/StratfordPoint/