[CT Birds] SPRAGUE'S PIPIT kudos, Laughers

petermgreen at hotmail.com petermgreen at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 20:13:27 EDT 2016

A big congratulations as well to Preston and Terry Lust for finding this most beautiful bird at Sherwood Island State Park today. It happens to be species #305 for the park and it was a life bird for many of us including the Lust young birders. And thanks again for getting the word out so quickly too!I am sure this is just the first of many great finds!

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone