[CT Birds] ENTIRE campground at Hammonasset closed until __?

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 18:45:36 EDT 2016

I believe this is the project where they will be putting all the utilities
underground and upgrading the pipelines.  When they finish they plan to put
a stone dust pathway on it to try and keep people from running along the
roads and to have a safe area for strollers, 5 K runs, etc.  I just checked
their website and didn't see anything but I think this is it.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut