[CT Birds] Scott Weidensaul visit to Connecticut College

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Wed Oct 26 22:28:38 EDT 2016

Passing this along.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Benjamin Panciera <bpancier at conncoll.edu>
Date: Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 2:34 PM
Subject: Scott Weidensaul visit to Connecticut College
To: ctbirding at gmail.com, kathyVDA at gmail.com

Two weeks from today, the Sound Lab Foundation will be bringing noted author and ornithologist Scott Weidensaul to the Connecticut College campus for a lecture on the history of birding in the Americas, which will be free and open to the public. I am especially interested in making sure that members of the non-campus public are aware of Scott's visit. If you can share this information on your website or with your membership, I would appreciate it.  The lecture will be at 4:30 in the Ernst Common Room, Blaustein Hall, on the Connecticut College campus. Please let me know if I can provide you with any further information.

Thanks,
Ben Panciera
--

Benjamin Panciera
Ruth Rusch Sheppe '40 Director of Special Collections