[CT Birds] great Thicket Approved!

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Thu Oct 27 12:37:30 EDT 2016

Jan. The Refuge has proposed focus areas in southeast Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine and eastern New York.   Maps can be found here:

Paul, I will check into the Loxahatchee situation.

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:

Plants for Birds!
Find the best plants in your area on Audubon's new Plants for Birds Database here
...and check out this cool video about the campaign here!