[CT Birds] Reminder, fall work party tomorrow

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Oct 28 10:49:32 EDT 2016

I hope some of you can make it to Stratford Point tomorrow. We will be planting a fall berry grove for thrushes and vireos (one of the trees is also a host plant for Tiger and Spicebush Swallowtail), some butterfly plants and 100 bulbs that were donated by the Lordship Improvement association to add some early spring color. https://www.facebook.com/events/1781611618748831/

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:

Plants for Birds!
Find the best plants in your area on Audubon's new Plants for Birds Database here<http://ct.audubon.org/plantsforbirds>