[CT Birds] Unusual sounds

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 20:26:42 EDT 2016

Hi all Lisa G Stafford Springs 11/4/16.   I have a few spots I like to hit
at night for owls and other nature, I'm having trouble identifying
something, I don't think it's an owl . I mentioning on here because I know
a lot of you have probably heard a lot of other creatures at night. Now
unfortunately I can't send the video I recorded but if any of you are on
Facebook I posted it to my animal and creature album tonight. If you decide
you can I'd it please let me know that your going to do so as a friend
request so I know to accept it I'm pretty sure no one can look unless
friends then again who knows lol. But thank you because I'm really curious
to know what this is!    Lisa G . Sorry for being off topic just need some
help on it.   Beautiful owls around to!