[CT Birds] Bluebird

Paul Desjardins paul.desjardins2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 20:08:36 EDT 2016

Carolyn, concerning the Eastern Bluebird you had in your yard today it should be noted that when birds are migrating they can show up in unexpected places. Such was the case in my front yard a long time ago when my son was  a child. He mentioned that there was a blue bird in the yard. I figured he had seen a Blue Jay. When I investigated it turned out to be an Eastern Bluebird! Like you my yard is not exactly prime bluebird habitat. Just goes to show you never know what might show up!

Paul Desjardins
Windsor Locks