[CT Birds] Stratford Point Snow Buntings

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Tue Nov 1 11:12:31 EDT 2016

I had 75 or so Snow Buntings fly over at Stratford Point this morning.    Speaking of Snow Buntings, last year we had scattered seed for them with some success in keeping them around.   We are running pretty low on seed though so if anyone wants to donate some mixed seed or millet It would be much appreciated.

Yesterday, a neighbor found a deceased Yellow-breasted Chat about a block away that didn't quite make it to the point

Thanks!

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook: