[CT Birds] American Bird Conservany Bird Tape

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 3 10:53:29 EDT 2016

Got my solo black oiled sunflower seed bird feeder up yesterday afternoon, first "clients" were Tufted Titmice. Also finally got around to putting up American Bird Conservancy Bird Tape on some of the large windows here to hopefully prevent birds from killing themselves by hitting the windows. ABC Bird Tape is much cheaper then the UF hawk decals I have use in the past and are supposed to last up to four years. I am trying to follow ABC suggestions on putting up Bird Tape so It is taking a bit longer getting the Bird Tape up on the large windows here.

David W BabingtonWashington, CT