[CT Birds] Pine warb plus...

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 10 22:45:37 EST 2016

Today I had a Pine Warbler feeding from my suit and Thistle. Also my regular one Siskin in with the Golds, and lots of regulars -  Purple Finch 2 Red b Nuthatch and my first Fox Sparrow as well. Junco numbers are now down to 8 and White t Sparrows down to 4. Some must have moved more south. Also I believe i heard a Saw whet Owl in yard last night. They have been here before.  Also on Lake Harwinton, I saw 2 pair of Ruddy duck and my first of year Pied billed Greeb .
Paul Carrier - Harwinton