[CT Birds] Costa Rica bird images

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Thu Nov 10 00:18:55 EST 2016

Hi Everyone, I just finished my blog report/story from my two weeks in
Costa Rica last month. I taught a birdcarving/painting class at
Savegre Hotel in the southern mountains, and did lots of birding. I
posted over two hundred (maybe more) bird images from Costa Rica as
well as from my art class. Here is the link to my story/report on my
blog New England Coastal Birds .....and a little bit of Pura Vida.

http://coastalbirds2.blogspot.com/

To turn the page to get to the next one, click on "Older Posts" on the
bottom right of each page. The report is 17 pages long.

I hope you enjoy it!

Keith Mueller
Killingworth