[CT Birds] Costa Rica bird images

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Thu Nov 10 00:18:55 EST 2016

Hi Everyone, I just finished my blog report/story from my two weeks in
Costa Rica last month. I taught a birdcarving/painting class at
Savegre Hotel in the southern mountains, and did lots of birding. I
posted over two hundred (maybe more) bird images from Costa Rica as
well as from my art class. Here is the link to my story/report on my
blog New England Coastal Birds .....and a little bit of Pura Vida.

To turn the page to get to the next one, click on "Older Posts" on the
bottom right of each page. The report is 17 pages long.

I hope you enjoy it!

Keith Mueller