[CT Birds] Eisenhower park walk

Frank Gallo fgallo at ctaudubon.org
Sat Nov 12 13:44:02 EST 2016

Hi all,

We had a wonderful early morning walk at Eisenhower park in Milford. Highlights included a young bald eagle, and adult coopers hawk hunting the woods,  and nice looks at a male Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, a Brown Creeper, and a male Rusty Blackbird teed up in a tree. Our next walk will be at the Coastal Center next Saturday, November 19 at 7:30 a.m. We'll be concentrating on finding waterfowl, lingering shorebirds, and wintering snow buntings, horned larks and sparrows. See you soon.

Frank

Frank Gallo
Senior Naturalist,
Coastal Center at Milford Point