[CT Birds] Grassland Grand Slam Hammo

marymushinsky at att.net marymushinsky at att.net
Sun Nov 13 17:54:12 EST 2016

Wow! Mary Mushinsky, Wallingford
Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device
------ Original message------From: Tim via CTBirds Date: Sun, Nov 13, 2016 12:36 PMTo: ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org;Cc: Subject:[CT Birds] Grassland Grand Slam Hammo
Nov 13 - Madison, Hammonasset Beach State Park nature center grassy lot: 1 American Pipit landed briefly, 2 Lapland Longspur, 2 Snow Bunting, 32 Horned Lark.  2 calling flyover Evening Grosbeaks earlier this morning west end/middle beach, female Common Eider moraine trail, 4 Eastern Bluebirds middle beach, 1 immature Bald Eagle west end, 3 Northern Gannets Meigs point.Tim Antanaitis Portland, CTSent from my iPhone_______________________________________________This list is provided by the Connecticut Ornithological Association (COA) for the discussion of birds and birding in Connecticut.For subscription information visit http://lists.ctbirding.org/mailman/listinfo/ctbirds_lists.ctbirding.org