[CT Birds] Eurasian Weigon

Kevindoyle01@charter.net kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Wed Nov 16 12:34:20 EST 2016

I have been criticized by several people 4 whom I won't mention but U know who U are for posting possibly 2 much. So be it if that's their way of thinking. Right now the EW seems to have hooked up with a lady at Jonathan Law off Lawman St in Milford. He was very aggressively fending off male AW's. Also I believe one Gadwal pair. They don't look like the AW nor the female mallards and they looking for food together. And swimming as if they are partners.

Kevindoyle01 at charter.net
New Milford, CT

Sent from BlueMail