[CT Birds] Female King Eider, Stratford

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 18 14:00:26 EST 2016

I relocated the female KING EIDER (scope needed) off the 3rd jetty West (toward Pleasure Beach, Bridgeport) beyond the parking lot at 1:40. But it flew much farther offshore, and into terrible sunglare. It relanded but very far out, and currently not visible, even with scope. 2pm now.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone