[CT Birds] Canton Rufous Hummingbird

Andrew Block ablock22168 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 19:57:02 EST 2016

I went today to look for the Rufous Hummingbird that's been at the feeder of the Roaring Brook N.C. in Canton.  I only had to wait a short while before it came down.  From 10am to about noon it gave several great looks and hopefully some decent photos considering the weather.  Thanks much Jay for keeping me informed of it's continuing presence and Sarah for reporting it last weekend.
Andrew Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist
20 Hancock Avenue, Apt. 3
Yonkers, Westchester Co., New York 10705-4629
Phone: 914-963-3080; Cell: 914-319-9701