[CT Birds] Eagles!

viola carr vctcarr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 19:30:12 EST 2016

12:30pm today was surprised to see 2 bald eagles circling low overhead in Southington, traveling north on Flanders Rd they were about where the open space trail is ....closer to the mountain (backside of Rogers Orchard). Much to our delight while traveling north on Rt10 in Plainville about 10mins later we saw another bald eagle also low , flew into a pine tree by the cemetery (across from the high school. Coming home at about 3:30pm same spot he was still hanging around.