[CT Birds] Return of the Bristol CBC

Jack Swatt jswattbirds at snet.net
Tue Nov 22 12:44:50 EST 2016

After an 85 year hiatus, the Bristol CBC has returned to Connecticut with this year's count.  The count date has been set for Saturday, December 26th.  The count circle has been added to the map on the Audubon CBC website:  http://audubon.maps.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=3dcefef2f4654a94960fc3c8d1cfcc6d
I'm currently working with several area birders to cover the area within the circle for the count. I could use a little more help in the Plainville/Southington area.  If anyone else would like to participate, just let me know.

Jack Swatt
jswattbirds at snet.net