[CT Birds] Vortex Razor Scopes

Jerry Connolly birdshop at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 28 10:50:22 EST 2016

Regarding Joe Budrow's post on Cabelas "sale"...
Vortex has discontinued 85mm and 65mm scopes, and replacing them with new models.  The Cabelas sale is on the discontinued models.  Virtually all dealers (myself included) have reduced the original Razors 85mm by $400, and 65mm by $300.  We also stock the new model.
Shop local!
Jerry

<(` )
    ( >)~